Monday, November 30, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
This morning, a good friend posted a simple statement, “Point of procedure: you're not entitled to evidence until it's presented in a court of law. Dutiful patience in our Constitutional Republic is required.” Pretty innocuous isn’t it? I thought so until his liberal friends, of which I am friends with, chimed in. Rather than fill his page up with my response, I’ll save it for mine.
November 9, 2016 marked one of the most historic days for the United States of America. Was it that Trump won? No. How about that Hillary lost? Nope. Well maybe it was the illegitimate results? Getting close. I know. It was the massive meltdown of liberal college students and parents across the land that needed safe places, comfort foods, and a lot of other feel good crap. Close, but no cigar. It was the beginning of the end of the justice system as we know it. From that day forward, proof was no longer required in a court of law or the House of Representatives. Accusations and innuendo were all that mattered. Proof? Who needs it? And if there isn’t any proof on one charge, we’ll drum up something else and the people will believe it and carry our banner of falsehoods across the land.
That is what the country endured for four long years. Didn’t matter if the evidence was shaky or non-existent, the hatred of one man fueled the machine, the press and the left. Facts? Who needs facts? But when they do surface, “Oh hell, no!” Why the odd response? Simple. The facts are exposing Biden and his son for collusion and money laundering in the Ukraine and China Hard evidence of phone calls and emails on a laptop. And then there is the damning quid-pro-quo of Joe threatening to withhold a billion dollars from the Ukraine if they don’t fire Shokin for investigating, you know who, Burisma. Hell, Nixon was hung over 18.5 missing minutes of tape. Yet, Trump is impeached over a one phone call that proved nothing. Americans wanted to know why? Today, half of Americans don’t care as long as their party wins and the other is vilified.
You don’t have to believe it just wait until a conservative friend posts a simple sentence or two discussing the apparent voter fraud that has or has not happened in the 2020 election. His left-wing friends will come out of the woodwork and start talking about court cases and evidence and the Senate hearings during the Trump’s impeachment process. But nary a word about Biden and the hard facts exposing corruption. We can’t have that. It has to be false! No way Uncle Joe did that! Really is my response. Hell, they don’t even want to look into it at all. It has to be false because the MSM told them so. What a crock!
I do try and respect my liberal friends when we disagree on policies, but when they close their eyes to obvious crimes, that’s it. That’s where I draw the line and damn their smug hypocrisy! For instance, this morning on CNN, they are ripping Trump and Giuliani for the current lawsuits. Understood. However, Brooke Baldwin and her band of cohorts want to suddenly site facts about the current election results and talk of Giuliani being disbarred for lying to a judge. Where was the concern with the FISA warrants? It wasn’t. They did everything in their power, from day one, to discredit the duly elected 45th President of the United States. They had no problem with Hillary calling foul in 2016. So why didn’t Hillary pursue it like Gore did in 2000? Because they couldn’t even find a smoldering camp fire other than to falsely blame the “Russian are Coming,” for ballot tampering and interference. The only proof the Russian interfered was the IG’s 2-018 report that the Russians donated 1 million to Bernie and 1 million to Trump, because they hated Hillary. That is the only proof! Mueller didn’t find anything and the IG’s report in Dec ’19 proved the FBI botched the FISA warrants. But who needs proof? Apparently, the Dem’s don’t. They conveniently apply blinders when the search lights are boring in on them. I call bullshit and a large shovel of it!
And last but not least, the left never calls out their media outlets of CNN, MSNBC, Twitter, Facebook, New York Times, Washington Post, The Atlantic, CBS, ABC, NBC, NPR. Buzz Feed, The Guardian all the Late Night talk “BS” shows etc. for false reporting. Oh, no. they have targeted FOX since they didn’t get behind Obama and went nuts when they supported Trump. “How could they?” And now, Parler is in their sites. I’m sure they haven’t even gone to the site to see what’s going on, but they take their cure from the liberal media, because, they would never lie about anything would they?
Joe Biden has called for unity. Where was that the last four years? It was nonexistent Who could forget Pelosi tearing up the ‘State of the Union Address” and the liberal press blowing it off. There will be no unity in America until the press is held accountable for false and inflammatory reporting(?) Then and only then does America have a chance to come together.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
If you’ve read any of your liberal friend’s posts, they are ecstatic over the apparent win, as they should be. Why? Simple. Orange man bad. That was the entire platform Even one of my friends said, “This election is clearly not a referendum on policy. That’s gone out the window, Jeff. This is about character.” Lot of truth in that statement.
For those of us born in the fifties and very early sixties you might remember that race. Any guesses? Think about it for a minute. Nothing yet? Okay-Jimmy Carter. While it was a close race, the country was ready for a change and late Carter. Results Carter won by 1,683,247 out of 79,980,515. I suggest looking up the results and see what states each candidate carried. It is rather eye opening. We were tired of Watergate and weary of the Vietnam war. And how did Carter’s re-election bid go? It was a true reflection of his performance in the White House.-he got hammered! Reagan 43.9 mill, Carter, 35,4 mill and Anderson 5.7 mill. Four years of Jimmy Carter was four too many. He carried a whopping six states. In 84 wasn’t much better for the Dems as Mondale took a shot a Reagan. John Hinckley had a better chance of beating Reagan than Mondale. Reagan 54.4 mill to 37,5 mill. Walter carried a whopping two states. I believe this is the direction we are headed because this is going to be the Obama 2.01 Administration. Kamala said it her speech. Why? Well, here’s why:
1) Biden’s first order of business with foreign powers will be to apologize for the last four years.
2) Re-entering the Iran Nuclear accords. Least he can do since he and Barry sent their buddies 900million dollars. Needs a return on investment
3) Re-enter the Paris Climate Accords-Doesn’t’ matter it’s a bad deal, it will make everyone feel so good even though it will cost us at least 100billion a year with a zero return. But again, everyone will feel so good
4) Cut funding to the military-He already said 40 billion plus. Like Clinton and Obama, that is the first thing they go after because it makes them feel good. And for good measure, shut down Space Force.
5) Economy-“Hey, man, I’m going to raise your taxes and you’re going to like it because we know better on how to spend your money. I’m going to collect an extra 4 trillion and spend an addition 6trillion so I’m gonna need more. Why? Because it will make you feel good.
6) Education Kids, it’s all gonna be free. Don’t worry about student debt. You can go as long as you want and won’t be burdened with a massive debt. Your parents and their friends will be more than willing to flip the bill for you. And don’t worry about a job if and when you graduate, we’ll take care of that also. Oh, for you kids in elementary, junior and senior high. I promise to put you in the best public schools available in your district. Didn’t like busing anyway. And don’t worry about the plumbing not working or the mold in the walls. We’ll take care of that as soon are your parents have paid their fair share.
7) Crime-I commend BLM/Antifa and all the folks and politicians out there that bailed out the rioters. They were expressing their constitutional right to gather peacefully then burn, loot, riot, injure and murder those who held a different view. The police you ask? No worries, man. They will all be re-educated and trained. So please, try and refrain form committing any crimes during this transitional period. Not sure how long it will take, but we’ll keep you informed. Until that time carry on as usual. Oh and if we have another, Ferguson, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, St. Louis, Dallas Kenosho, Jacksonville, D.C. or LA, don’t worry. Your local leaders will handle it just like they did last summer.
8) Economy-Like my esteemed colleague, Barak, I will make massive improvements to our declining infrastructure. Now, that’s gonna take a little more money so if your parents can’t handle it, no worries, the evil big corporations will be happy to pay more than their fair share to handle the balance. It’s the least they can do.
9) Supreme Court- I know that question has been on everyone’s mind. No worries, man. I never like the number 9. I think 15 is a rounder number. Not sure how I’m going to do that if the Republicans hold the Senate, but don’t worry. We’ll figure something out.
10) Immigration-Well, that’s a little tricky. Since he and I built the cages, I guess we’ll have to look into that. Nah. We’re gonna close all the detention centers, eliminate all immigration laws, tear down that damn wall and give everyone a green card that wants one. Hel, man, we’re just gonna sign an executive and bypass all. Free citizenship to all is what I say. Yeah, that means no more ICE department. Why? Because it’s going to make you feel so good!
11) Economy II- I plan on building back better, but first I have to chat with Jingpin and Burisma on that one. Hunter told me we still have details to work out. But in the end, I promise you everyone will benefit form this even if a few jobs have to go overseas. It’s was best and will make everyone feel better about themselves.
12) And finally, my friends, you are all part of the Biden family and I know D.C. and Puerto Rico want to join. So let’s see if we can’t give them statehood and pick up a few more electoral votes. D.C. want resist, but convincing P.R. to pay their fair share could be a push. I’m sure Kamala will be able to swing them if she takes knee pads. It’s for the good of the country.
13) The Swamp-Damn, I almost forgot. That Durham report and the laptop my son lost. Come on man. Just a smoke screen. I guarantee you he, nor I, have anything to hide. Take my word for it. “We did not have relations with Russia, China, Ukraine or Burisma.” You can take that to the bank! However, when it comes to the past administration, we will work tirelessly to rebuild the FBI in our vision along with the Justice Department and make damn sure that if any crimes were committed, they will all be brought to justice. I know that will make you feel better. Because isn’t that what everyone wants, to feel better about themselves?
14) Voter Fraud- “Come on man. What a bunch of malarkey.”
Yes, this is a hypothetical situation and until the election has been ratified, however, if the numbers hold, it’s exactly what he’s been pushing since he received the nomination. If the above happens to a large degree, we will see a repeat of ’80 and ’84 provided the RNC pulls their collective heads out of their ass and identifies a charismatic, intelligent, appealing candidate, or, a strong independent that can rise above the rhetoric and build a campaign based on character and policies, and not character assassination, all the above and more will become a painful reality