Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A little dity for those in the UK. Posted it in Vampires versus the Third Reich. Why not?


Good afternoon from the chilly plains of Texas. How is everyone in the UK today. These are exciting times. Why? Well, for me, baseball spring training has begun. There is nothing like going to the ballpark, turning off phones, ipads, desk tops, laptops and such, and become immersed in a great game. LOVE IT!

I also took the desktop to the shop for a much needed enema. How about that. It actually works. Now, as long as I don't hit the power button, I should be in good shape. What else? Ah, I finally joined the 21st century and purchased a smart phone. I was very excited when I turned it on, and then this voice message came out: "Oxymoron for the day. Jeff Dawson—Smart Phone." I am so scre..d! The phone was still laughing as it was flying across the room. "Now, what ya got to say?" Still picking up the pieces.

Hope everyone has a great week. Film at eleven.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I've never heard of such. Sure that message wasn't just voices in your head? You do have quite a way with words - computer enema!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy, Speak softly. They're listening. Oh no! Too late. They're plotting for another theme. Lock your doors and tape over the power button. I feel a conspiracy of monumental proportion in the making.

    And now for something completely different. Bottom of the fifth: Giants 3, Angles 1.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.