Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Baseball Update. Royals/Tigers

It has been a great day in baseball today. The Rangers pulled out a much needed, exciting split with the Rays today. Gotta love a game that goes down to the wire with the outcome uncertain. Good to see Feliz get a save but his control is still suspect.
Watching the Tigers/Royals game and am not disappointed. Each of these adversaries is showing why they belong at the top and will fight to game 162 for dominance in the AL Central. Neither is giving a quarter and are playing like it's already September. I know each team will hit a drought in a month or two. It's the nature of the beast. But once they've hit that bump and persevered, it will be a race to the finish.
Now for the complaints. I said it at the beginning of the season and I'll say it again, ESPN, take that damn K-Zone down. It's adding nothing to the game other than adding unwanted clutter. I don't know and personally don't care, who at the Mothership thought it was good idea. For me, IT"S NOT! Take it down so we can watch the game.
Second. What in the world is all this kid stuff when the announcers talk to each other? What I'm talking about is Kruky, Knoxy, Kenny, Benny, Johnny, Schilly etc. Is there something wrong with calling them by their real name? Maybe it's too taxing or they think it's cute. Maybe when we were in elementary or junior high, but not at the MLB professional level. If somebody called me Jeffy or Jeffrey, barring my parents, I'd ask them what they were smoking. The name's Jeff. Got it? Jeff. If that's too difficult to pronounce then do me a favor, don't say anything. .
Okay, rant over.Back to the game.
If I get a notion, I just might do a video for this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.