Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Loving with all your heart. A true story of romance and healing

I went to church this morning with my daughter and her three girls. I don't go often but when I do, I'm there to learn. Today was tough. I'd never heard this song before and it almost brought tears to my eyes. All I could think of was Debbie. I wish Debbie would have been one of the survivors, but it wasn't to be. I'm thankful for the time we did share and not what could have been. If you've heard this song or seen the video, it's posted below. I want to thank all the men, women and family who support their wives, mothers, aunts and girlfriends when afflicted with this deadly disease. Thank you.

I wrote Love's True Second Chance, not just to chronicle our love, but also, how we all dealt with Debbie's diagnosis of her breast cancer returning. We didn't avoid it or speak softly around her. We accepted the diagnosis and made every minute count. Enjoy the video I'm Gonna Love You Through It. 


                                                            Debbie in 2009


                                                                   Debbie 1979


                            To puchase, click on the title below
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.