Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Good morning all. The last two weeks have been rather hectic. Spent it with my daughter and her girls. I will admit, a grand time was had by all. I also needed to read a few more books to reach the goal of 100 before the year ended. What else? Ah, yes. Been working on Target Berlin, Sabotage, the poetry book and started a new project. Haven't named it yet, but if you're not a big Dallas Cowboys fan, you'll appreciate the humor. I'll post an excerpt after I've reread it a few times.

I'm laying out blogs for the coming year. I really lost the steam in the last few months and always found something better to do than sit down and write.

To end the year on the right foot I reduced the prices on all books through the end of the year. You can find all of them here: LDDJ 


In closing, I thought it only right to perform an end of the year freebie all the horror aficionados: Terror at The Sterling is free from Dec 30 through January 2nd.


Wishing everyone a happy and safe start to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.