Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Would you give love a second chance?



Would you take a second chance at love with an old flame? Would you be able to forgive and forget, or would the old feelings of hurt and betrayal surface? In 2009 I would put those questions and feelings to the test. For almost thirty years I’d wondered what path her life had traveled. Was she married? Was she happy? Did she ever think of us? A phone call in December 2008 would open the floodgates of the past. But there was one thing I couldn’t prepare myself for: cancer.

Join Debbie and me for the love of a lifetime. From the halls of high school, to meetings in college best forgotten and finally, a chance to correct the mistakes of the past and enjoy the love we were meant to share. After all, we have all the time in the world, or do we?  
 




It's only a click away! Love's True Second Chance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.