Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Herbalife UP!

 

For those who are on the fence about #herbalifenutrition, let me share a quick story. Eight years ago, or so, I attended the Cowboy Church in Union Valley, TX at the request of my oldest son, Justin Dawson. When the service was over,we were all standing outside chatting away when this little autistic girl walked up, placed her hand on my stomach and said, "It's a basketball." While my family enjoyed a most uproarious laugh, need I say, at my expense, that was a wake-up call! It was time for a drastic change. I started drinking one shake a day, one protein bar, walking one to two miles a day and changed my diet. It worked. I was down fifty pounds in six months and then got back into construction, working sixteen hours a day. Yeah, you know what happened, the basketball returned, much to my chagrin. Here we are eight years later, and yes, I can't see my toes again, but they are starting to make a slow reappearance. I will get back to my fighting weight again, It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. And what is that costing my? $2.66 a day and about twenty to thirty minutes. That's a small price to pay to get my health back. If you're ready to make a change in your life, drop me a line. Time to get the two miles in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.