Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It took over two years to finish this project, but it was worth it. If you're a fan of poetry covering a host of topics:  loss, love, baseball and military topics, you'll enjoy this collection. Like all of my works, I don't stick with one style. Most of them are free verse with a sprinkling of Spoon River and Dramatic Monologue. I believe my favorite topic is the Spoon River. It allows the poet to see life through the eyes of those who have passed on. The baseball poems and some of the military ones are written from their viewpoint. December 18,1944, is another one of my favorites. Why? Imagining myself as General George Patton addressing his staff in the heat of the Ardennes Offensive was very exciting.

Happy reading!

Click on the link to get your copy today: Life's Spectrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.