Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

HERBALIFE UP!


 I haven't been posting of late on my progress with #herbalife. Well that's because I've been diagnosed with not one, but two groin hernia's. HOW fun! Ah, no. Top that off with the starting the prostate radiation therapy, the walking, for the moment has taken a back seat and damn, if I don't miss it! That was my time to reflect, contemplate and reload for each coming day. So, instead of getting down and making excuses, I revised the morning routine with minimal exercises that don't aggravate the current medical issues but still keep the body in motion and that is the key-staying in motion. I will not go backwards. I've made too much progress. The belt I bought 1.5 years ago is down to it's last notch. That is a loss of over two inches in the last four months. And, I can see my toes again! Now, it these are the results you're looking for and don't want to starve yourself, it's only a click away! https://jeff-dawson.goherbalife.com/en-us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.