Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Good morning all, I'm going to take a different direction today. For the last two weeks, I've been engaged in the most fascination exchange with my Turkish bride to be. Yes, you hear ti right. Juilia contacted me out of the blue saying how my picture and wonderful persona infiltrated her hear and soul. The poor thing is desperate to escape the confines of our current domicile and spread her wings to the Good Ole United States.

I'm overcome with deep desires for her. I feel a love connection like no other. Is she the woman of my dreams? Doubtful. But it's been a lot of fun exchanging deep intimate thoughts with her.

When the correspondence began, I didn't have the fore thought to save all of the messages. I might have deleted one or two of the initial messages, but fear not, it's like a soap opera. You can go six months and not miss a thing.

Without further adieu, let's jump right in.



May 19

Hello Jeff

I once again pleased to receive your letter.

What I do in my spare time. I love to read books after work, they help
me to relax after a hard day. I usually read novels. I also like to
read non-fiction books.

I love shopping in their spare time, even if nothing is currently
buying. I love to buy different small gifts. I have a large
collection. This small toys out of wood or soft toy.

I go to the gym three times a week. I go on Monday, Thursday and Saturday after work.

I wanted to find a relationship in the future, so I agreed to help
from my sister to register on the site. I want to find a man who is
very caring in the relationship, the same thing I would do for him. I
do not like when I was trying to cheat and lie. So I just look for a
sincere relationship in the future.

I told my sister about the intention of traveling to the state, she is
very happy about it. She said she will help me with travel and search
for jobs in the state. I am very glad that she is ready to help me. We
are a family with her and I'll also be ready to help her if she needs
it.

I found that I get a job in my profession. One of my degree is not
enough, I will have to take the exam to verify my degree. Education
and training in Turkey in the state is different.

I will finish my letter and wait for your new email. I send you new
photos and I hope that they will like you. Big hugs Julia.



Isn't she a cutie?  

It must be true love?!?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.