Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good morning across the globe. Getting geared up for multiple posts and vlogs in the coming weeks. To kick it off, starting to get a few reviews for Destination D.C.  The question of the day is, does Destination DC need an intro? I've been struggling with this for over a month. Yes, if you haven't read Gateway Pioche, it's gonna be tough to know what's going on. In fact, I saw where a copy was purchased in Germany then returned. No problem, but I'm think it's because they felt lost with the second one.

Okay, here two new reviews. Amazon reviewRise of the Fourth Reich. Both are really good reviews without giving away too much of the story. I need to try and incorporate their thoughts with the introduction.

What else is going on? BASEBALL! I don't post about it very often, but I am a huge baseball fan and this World Series is living up to all the expectations. We have seen everything from multiple errors, bad defense, great defense, base stealing, outstanding pitching, bases loaded, no outs and still a run can't be knocked in.

Last night's game ended with the most bizarre play I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. I used to coach and umpire the game for over twenty-five years. But I've never seen this play determine the final run of a game. Here's the link. Cardinals Win on Obstruction call.

What a wild game! Can't wait for number four tonight. Too bad this isn't a best out of nine series.

Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.