Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ah, yes. Our saga is heating up. Was I wrong in not responding for two days? I feel so ashamed.



May 29

Hello Dear Jeff
 
Thank you that you do not forget about me and writing me letters. I
want to get to know you. Journey to the states a very big step for me.
I should feel safe if we want to meet with you in reality. Because
there are a lot of bad people on the Internet who try to impersonate
another person (good). I hope you understand what I'm saying to you?
 
 
What are my plans after coming to the states?
 
My sister works for a large veterinary clinic. They have branches in
every state and in almost every town. My sister will take care of my
work in one of these clinics. But that I could get a full post, I will
need to take the exam for the protection of my degree from Turkey.
I should study in Medical University for permission reception. Take
from 6 months to 1.8 years of my studies.
 
I will be very glad to meet you in person. It is too early to talk
about our love bonds, first we have to see in reality. Letter helps us
a lot, we learn about one another more. In fact, I agreed to be your
girlfriend. You are a very interesting man. Our difference in age does
not embarrass me. How do you feel about that?
 
What are my plans after coming to you?
 
You will help me to adapt to your life. I have learned more about your traditions and 
celebrating
the holidays. now I just see it in the movies, I hope that they do not
differ greatly from reality. Halloween, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving
Day. If I get you in trouble with your housing, I can take care of it
and rent a small apartment in your city. My sister, too, can take care
of it.
 
I talked to my sister about it and she gave consent. For my trip to
the states, I prepared seriously and plan ahead. I do not want to get
into problems following my journey.
 
I will finish my letter and I hope that you will give me more tips in
my next letter. I hope that soon receive your new letter. I send you
my new photo and I hope that they will like you.
 
Sweet kiss Julia.
 Maybe I should be pursuing her sister? Hmm.

May 31 Response

Hello Dear, I have not received yours reply. I miss on them, I very much like to communicate with you.
I to worry for you a little, please write to me Reply message. Kiss Julia.
 
She dresses pretty good for a gal who isn't employed. How can this be????? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.