Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Buy the Book

How do you do it? Well, let's make it easy. To date, the site has almost garnered 40,000 hits. That's pretty impressive. What would be even better is if it picked up a few more followers. I know. Who wants to keep receiving constant updates and cluttering up their in box. I'm in there with on that one. I've stopped following quit a few sites because of the constant repetitive bombarding of new updates. For those who stop in, you know I don't do that. On the average, about five to ten a month, unless I've gone on a reading spree and post reviews. Other than that, I try and keep it to a minimum. 

Now, let's get down to nitty-gritty. If you see something you like on the side bars, all you have to do is click on the image and you are taken straight to the buy link. It really is that simple. 

Without further adeu, it's time to get back to reading, writing, editing and reviewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.