Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

#Breastcancer #Presentation #Womens'health

Nine years ago, I kissed my true love goodbye. Not a day passes by where I don't think about her and the life we might have shared if she'd caught her cancer early. I have developed a presentation that address the issue of convincing women to take their health serious and get their yearly mammograms. The speech focuses on what life is like Living with Breast Cancer  and how if affects those of us left behind. 

This is a powerful presentation! I pull no punches when it comes to the heartache loved ones share and console each other when the disease has claimed its next victim. I can't help wondering if Debbie would still be alive if hers would have been detected early. 

I do know this, she will never see her daughters graduate from high school or college. She will not be there when they get married. She will not be able to enjoy her grandchildren and I will never be able to tell her how much I love her. 

  Get a copy and call for a presentation! You only have your life to save. Living with Breast Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.