Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Why Did Everything Happen?

 "I got this book as a free book from the author but I would have bought it anyway. The author, Jeff Dawson, write a touching story about how he now looks at why certain things happened in his life. I read his book shortly after my uncle died from cancer in March after an 11 year battle. It was the second death from cancer that year since another uncle passed away Jan 2nd from a very quick battle with cancer (less than 2 months). Jeff's book reinforced my own beliefs that God has a path and a plan for us. The book is a very quick read partially due to the writing style and partially due to the very ingrossing nature of the book. My only suggested change for the book would be that there be more of it. I would have loved a longer story that explored the relationships between some of the individuals in the book more. While I don't know if I'll read the book again anytime soon simply because the wounds from the loss of my uncles are still a bit too raw, I can however see myself re-reading the book when a difficult time in my life occurs again. Thank-you so much for the gift of your wonderful book, Jeff."

 

Get a copy today! Why Did Everything Happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.