Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Breast cancer and relationships

 

A Walk

 

I walked through the cold air remembering happier times. It was hard not suppressing the smile creeping across my face. I can still see Debbie walking by my side, dressed in her favorite, red, peacock coat. Seems like only yesterday, we were walking hand-in-hand, planning our futures. We’d waited thirty years to give love a second chance. In seven, short months, we and her girls, shared a lifetime of love. If only we’d have reunited sooner, maybe I could have offered more help as she battled the deadly disease. I look to the heavens, remembering why we loved.

 

Click on the link and join our story of love and hope: Love's True Second Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.