Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 29, 2021

HERBALIFE UP!

 The other day I was discussing Herbalife with a friend. They asked why I was doing it. Well, I'm tired of being a speed bump. They scratched their head for a moment until I elaborated. See, when I get on the floor to stretch my neck, leg lifts and lower back rotation, sometimes I have to roll on my stomach and it acts like a speed bump instead of a round tire. I got tired of feeling like a roller coaster when I rolled around! Ka BUMP, KA BUMP, KA Bump. Well, I've cut that down in two months to a minor k-bump. That is progress! And, for those that have been following, I can know see the tips of my toes. They still have too much shade, but they are no longer completely in the shade!

 

You too can join in on your own journey. It's only a  click away! Herbalife Webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.