Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Herbalife UP!

Okay, guys and some girls, you know you're fat when you breathe in and your stomach acts like Mount Vesuvius and is ready to blow. You can feel the tension building in the buttons and zippers and you hope like hell, it holds together. If not, well, we won't go there. After two and-a-half months, I'm pleased to report, that is no longer the case. My jeans don't tremble when I inhale and I actually see the roundness turning into a small plateau. That my friends i progress. 1 shake, 2 miles and 1 protein bar are keeping me headed to my goals! If I can do it, believe you me, you can also do it! You just have to have the will power and desire to get right. The choice is yours.

Click on the link and start placing orders today! Jeff Dawson Herbalife personal page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment.